The districtwide school year calendar is created by a committee made up of parents, students and staff. Read more below.
2015-2016 District Calendars
- Family Calendar
- Calendario para el Año Escola
- Family Calendar in Google. To save this Google Calendar to your Google Calendar list, go to the calendar at the link above and click at the bottom of the window. Google Calendar can sync with Microsoft Outlook Calendars. Learn how here.
- Family Calendar - Jefferson Articulation Area PLUS Stevens Elementary only
- Calendario para el Año Escola - Jefferson Articulation Area PLUS Stevens Elementary only
Please check individual school calendars for additional calendar events. Additional Modified Contact Days will be identified on individual school calendars.
2014-2015 District Calendars Archive
- Family Calendar
- Family Calendar including snow make up day – for Conifer, Evergreen, Coal Creek Canyon K-8, and Ralston Elementary ONLY
- Calendario para el Año Escolar
- Family Calendar in Google. Go here to access the family calendar electronically in Google Calendar. To save this Google Calendar to your Google Calendar list, go to the calendar at the link above and click at the bottom of the window.
Google Calendar can sync with Microsoft Outlook Calendars. Learn how here.
- 2015 High School Graduation Schedule
Staff CalendarsStaff calendars can be found on the Employee Connections website.
Various student assessments are given throughout the school year. Parents should check with individual schools for their specific test dates. Testing dates are governed by Colorado law. See CRS 22-7-409
The district's school year calendar is developed by a Calendar Committee, which is made up of parents, students, teachers, staff and community members. The Calendar Committee is currently working on the three-year cycle for the school years of 2016-2017, 2017-2018 and 2018-2019. The committee received input from parents, staff and students through a survey. Each school year calendar has a set number of teacher work days and teacher/student contact days in accordance with state law (CRS 22-32-109 (n)) and district policy. Based on these parameters as well as the input from the survey, the Calendar Committee will submit their recommendation for the district calendars to Superintendent Dan McMinimee and the Board of Education for approval.District Policies Related to the School Year Calendar
- School Year Calendar - Policy IC-ICA
For information, call 303-982-6803.