Jeffco Public Schools are available for rent subject to certain terms and conditions.
- Print a copy of the Building and Facility Use Request Form.pdf or Building and Facility Use Request Form.doc and the Building Use Designee Checklist. Print one for each facility you wish to use.
- Completed forms must then be submitted to the requested facility for approval and scheduling.
- The district's General Accounting office will send the applicant a contract, which does require insurance information and a signature. The applicant has five business days to return the contract to General Accounting.
- After receiving a contract, General Acccounting will send the applicant a permit for each site.
- All facility users and/or their representative must have their copy of the approved permit with them when occupying the facility.
- If the facility will not be used for any of the approved times, notify the school and General Accounting 24 hours in advance.
- Fees will be assessed for use of school facilities and equipment in accordance with District Policy KF.
- Invoices will be mailed to the address listed on the application.
- Please read the fire compliance requirements provided by Risk Management.
- This document is not inclusive of all safety requirements incumbent on the Building User, please consult with the school, the Risk Management Department, or the Fire Department if you have any additional concerns.
Liability insurance may be required for events held in Jeffco Public Schools. Private event insurance can be obtained through the Tenant Users Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP) offered by Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services. For additional information, call 800-333-3231.
District Policies on Buiding Use
Community Use of School Facilities - Policy KF