Strategic Planning Advisory Committee is a district advisory committee composed of parent representatives, representatives from JCEA, CSEA and administrators as well as citizen and parent leaders from a variety of stakeholder groups. Members act in an advisory capacity on the implementation and evaluation of the Vision 2020 Strategic Plan.
Chief Academic Officer, facilitator
- October 4, 4–6 p.m., Conference Room 4E
- December 13, 4–6 p.m., Conference Room 4E
- February 7, 4–6 p.m., Conference Room 3A/3B
- March 7, 4–6 p.m., Conference Room 4E
- April 4, 4–6 p.m., Conference Room 4E
To view previous years' Strategic Planning Advisory Committee work, visit our SPAC Archive pageContact Information