Congratulations on your new position with Jeffco Public Schools. An important step in your hiring process is to attend orientation. Following is information you need to know as you are hired.
- Please schedule yourself to attend orientation in the next two weeks after being hired by registering online below.
- Employees transferring into a benefit-eligible position should attend the benefits portion of the orientation.
- The first day of work for all employees who work year-round will be on a Monday and will be spent at orientation. Employees may be asked to report to the work site following orientation. Licensed professionals attending orientation during the summer will report to work the first teacher calendar day. In addition, new licensedemployees will also attend a District Induction Day prior to the start date. Information on the Induction Day will be provided at orientation.
Please select the appropriate packet for your position here:
- Administrative Packet 2013 - 2014
- Licensed Packet 2013 - 2014
- Special Service Provider Licensed Packet 2013-14
- Classified Packet 2013 - 2014
- Charter Packet 2013 - 2014
All Jeffco employees must have a fingerprint check completed. Licensed personnel, including licensed administrators will submit fingerprints through the Colorado Department of Education licensure process.
Employees not required to hold a professional license through the Colorado Department of Education should have been given a fingerprint packet by your new school or department. If not, you can obtain one from them, or from Human Resources. Fingerprints must be completed by a local police department and returned to Human Resources at orientation. If you are being rehired within six months since the date of termination, you may complete and sign a waiver form: