Current Financial Publications
- 2015-2016 Adopted Budget (PDF - 14 MB)
- 2015-2016 Uniform Budget Summary (PDF)
- 2015-2016 Dollars & Sense Brochure (PDF - 3 MB)
- 2015-2016 Quarterly Financial Reports
- 2014-2015 Adopted Budget (compressed for faster download)
- 2014-2015 Adopted Budget (29 MB)
- 2014-2015 Uniform Budget Summary
- 2014-2015 Dollars & Sense Brochure
- 2014-2015 Quarterly Financial Reports
Financial Oversight Committee
In 1999, the Board of Education chose citizens from a group of applicants to serve on the District's Financial Oversight Committee (FOC). The primary function of the committee is to assist the Board of Education in fulfilling its oversight responsibilities by reviewing financial information, internal controls, ethics and assess business risk. Read more.
Audit CommitteeIn February 2013, the Board of Education established an Audit Committee with the primary purpose of fulfilling its fiduciary responsibilities by monitoring the district’s financial reporting process and internal control systems, recommend the district’s independent auditors, review and appraise the work of auditors, coordinate with the financial Oversight committee to review, assess and analyze impacts of proposed financial management policy and process changes. Read more.
Jeffco Public School is committed to providing a clear view of how tax dollars are spent and how we operate. We invite you to use the Payment Review Searchable Database to track expenditures and review salary schedules on the Financial Transparency Web page.
Development of the 2016-17 budget is in process. Read more.
For current Board of Education meeting agendas and attachments, please visit Board Docs.
Chief Financial Officer
Office of Chief Financial Officer