Asthma Care Plan
Students diagnosed with asthma and require an inhaler or medication at school will need to have their health care provider and parents complete the Colorado Asthma Care Plan and return to the school clinic aide. Parents of student with asthma or health concerns are also encouraged to contact their school clinic aide to follow up regarding care and support at school.
- Certificate of Immunizations (for completion by doctors office.)
- Required Immunizations K-12 (Letter to Parents- English updated 7/12)
- Vacunas requeridas K-12 (Letter to Parents- Spanish updated 7/12)
- Required Immunizations Preschool (Letter to Parents updated 7/12)
- Vacunas requeridas Preschool (Letter to Parents- Spanish updated 7/12)
-Immunizations Flier - Jefferson County Public Health
-Law regarding immunizations - Colorado Revised Statute School entry immunizations.
See the Colorado Department of Health Web site for additional information