Human Resources
Jobs at Jeffco

If you are interested in career opportunities with Jeffco Public Schools, please check out our Prospective Employees Section.

Salary Schedules

Lists of salaries by job categories are available for review.


Benefits are an important part of the school district's compensation package. Employees are offered a range of benefits designed to help meet personal life and work needs. Read more.

Employment Verification

Jeffco Schools uses The Work Number® to provide automated employment and income verification for our employees. Call 1-800-367-5690 or read about the service.

Wage Garnishments

Legal representatives presenting wage garnishments for Jeffco employees should present forms via fax to 303-982-6788; email to payroll@jeffco.k12.co.us; or mail them to Attention Payroll, 1829 Denver West Dr Bldg 27, Golden, CO 80401. Our pay frequency is monthly. For additional information, call 303-982-6780.

Strategic Compensation

What helps teachers be effective, and does additional pay make a difference for student learning? We’re finding out. Our innovative pilot in 20 Jeffco schools is national research to test new teacher pay and new supports. The project rewards what Jeffco values—exemplary performance and teamwork. Learn more at www.JeffcoStrategicCompensation.org
Substitutes in Jeffco

Jeffco is looking for great people to assist our schools when teachers, paraprofessionals, bus drivers, food service workers, and custodians need to be absent. We offer a variety of assignments including half or full-day, week-long, and long-term.  Please review the Jeffco Job Board through the link below to apply. Click here to read more about substitute jobs in Jeffco.

Negotiated Agreements

The Jefferson County Board of Education has negotiated agreements, which define conditions of employment, with employee associations. Review the agreements.

New Employees

Newly hired employees are required to submit certain forms and to attend an employee orientation. Read more.


Find information for Jeffco Retirees. Read more.

Address Changes

Any non-active, former employee who needs to update their address will need to fill out the Former Employee Address Change form. Please return completed form to Human Resources, Employee Records Department by fax or mail. The contact information is provided on the form.

Contact Information

Human Resources Information