Social MediaWe welcome you to Jeffco Public School's Facebook, Twitter and Engage Jeffco sites.
The purpose of these sites is to present matters of strategic interest in Jeffco Schools. They are not general public forums covering all topics. Please note these are moderated sites. The district manages the content and membership of our social media sites.
If comments are posted, Jeffco Public Schools reserves the right to delete submissions/comments that contain:
- vulgar language;
- personal attacks of any kind;
- offensive comments that target or disparage any civic, ethnic, racial, or religious group
- do not show consideration for others’ privacy or are considered likely to offend or provoke others – i.e. don’t pick fights or goad others into inflammatory debates.
Further, the the district also reserves the right to delete or not use comments that:
- are spam or include links to other sites;
- are clearly off topic;
- advocate illegal activity or violence;
- promote particular services, products, or political organizations;
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- violates Jeffco Public School's policy;
The comment sections may be revised, turned off or restricted.
Please see Jeffco Public School policies in BoardDocs for additional rules that may apply to social media.
Additional rules and guidelines are also maintained by the organizations that host the social media technology. Please check these rules and guidelines.
The comments expressed on social network sites do not necessarily reflect the opinions and position of Jeffco Public Schools, or the Jefferson County Board of Education. If you have any questions concerning the operation of these online moderated sites, please contact the Communications Services Office.