The Purchasing Department insures that the products and services needed to operate Jeffco schools and departments meet the standards of the district and are purchased at the best value.Bids and Requests for Proposals
Beginning April 2, 2007, Jefferson County Public Schools District will post all Bids and Requests for Proposals on the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System.
Vendors are encouraged to register with Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System for bidding and proposal opportunities.
- Affidavit of Lawful Presence
- Advertising in Schools/Revenue Enhancement
- Bidding Procedures
- Circular A-87, Revised
- Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR)
- Illegal Alien Employment Certification
- Purchasing Procedures & Exemptions
- Purchasing/Purchasing Authority
- Student Fund Raising Activities
Director of Purchasing