Phone Number: 303-982-4386
Fax Number: 303-982-4387
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Donna Neill
Articulation Area: Golden
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Mountaineer
School Colors: Green, Blue, Yellow
Classroom Hours: 8:50 AM - 3:30 PM
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- We are highlighted on edutopia.org as an innovative school that works. We are a 2013 National Blue Ribbon and consistent John Irwin School of Excellence school.
- We have a Highly Effective Library as designated by the Colorado Department of Education.
- We have strong community partnerships and are enriched by valuable parent support.
Ralston Elementary is located in the Genesee and Lookout Mountain neighborhoods of Colorado's Front Range foothills. The current number of students enrolled in kindergarten through 6th grade is 360. Ralston earned the National Blue Ribbon Award in 2013 as well as numerous John Irwin Awards for academic achievement, including the 2016 award. Ralston takes pride in providing students with a rigorous education focused on content mastery, civic and global engagement, communication, critical thinking and creativity, self-direction and personal responsibility. The goal is to ensure every student is challenged to meet his/her potential and is prepared for success beyond high school.
Ralston's vision follows:
- Ralston Elementary stands firmly on the forefront of our ever-changing world.
- We empower those in our community to reach their unique hopes and dreams.
- We cultivate intellectual citizens and an innovative spirit.
- We embrace a humanistic approach in our classrooms, the community, and the world, so that we may also be global stewards of time, talent, and treasure.