Phone Number: 303-982-7450
Fax Number: 303-982-7451
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: Bethany Robinson
Articulation Area: Golden
Grades Served: PK - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Eagle
School Colors: Blue, Gold
Classroom Hours: 7:55 AM - 2:50 PM
Office Hours: 7:15 AM - 3:20 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? yes
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- Achieved Performance rating on School Performance Framework from CDE. Diverse, comprehensive school that values the needs of the whole student.
- Highly involved community who supports school events, academics and PTA activities.
- Welchester Elementary prides itself on having a welcoming, safe and student centered environment. We implement systemic practices with rigor and high expectations to create inspired, passionate and lifelong 21st century learners.
Welchester Elementary is an inclusive learning community that embraces the differences of culture, language, ethnicity, and learning styles to create a highly productive and nurturing environment in which students thrive, teachers grow, and parents and community feel valued and welcomed. As the "SOAR"ing Eagles, our students strive to make good choices, own their actions, appreciate their learning opportunities, and respect one another as learners and citizens of a global world. We offer many wonderful programs, such as Welchester University where students can explore various learning opportunities from community experts. Partnering with our very active PTA and Accountability Committees, we enjoy many fine traditions that make us a community and fun place to attend school.