Phone Number: 303-982-3409
Fax Number: 303-982-3408
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Jennifer Brown
Articulation Area: Ralston Valley
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 8th Grade
School Mascot: Soaring Eagle
School Colors: Black, Gold
Classroom Hours: 8:50 AM - 3:30 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? no
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- CCC K-8 staff offers students personalized attention in small classroom settings.
- We use the Second Step and PBIS (positive behavior intervention) programs to help students reach our high expectations for behavior and academics.
- We have an active community volunteer group as well as active parents involved in PTSA, C3AC (school accountability committee), and Health Wellness.
It is our belief at CCC K-8 that students, parents and staff all help create a valuable partnership in education. We are a small mountain community working together to provide our students with a quality education. Our school community is proud to be the recipient of the John Irwin School of Excellence (2008), Governor's Distinguished Improvement Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013) and the Healthy Champion Award (2010).