Phone Number: 303-972-7433
Fax Number: 303-932-0695
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Christian Becker
Articulation Area: Charter
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 12th Grade
School Mascot: Wolf
School Colors: Burgundy, Forest Green
Classroom Hours: 7:40 AM - 3:00 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- A rigorous academic program built on a K-8 Core Knowledge curriculum, which spirals into a committed Honors and AP program in high school.
- A vertically aligned K-12 program which focuses on whole child education, including a commitment to Core Values and character education.
- A highly involved parent community that is fully integrated in school life, supporting teachers, students and one another.
Collegiate Academy of Colorado is a Kindergarten through 12th grade public charter school. We received our charter from the State of Colorado in 1994, making Collegiate one of the state's oldest charter schools. We operate as a college preparatory school of choice in Jefferson County Public Schools; however, we also serve students from many surrounding counties. Collegiate Academy prides itself on teaching the whole student, ensuring that all students are life-long learners as they progress from our elementary school into our middle and high schools. We encourage our students to ask tough questions and to develop as leaders, rather than merely refining their abilities to regurgitate information on standardized tests. We value standardized assessments as one data point, but refuse to compromise research-based and mission-driven curriculum and sequencing in order to raise perception of student performance on such tests. Collegiate seeks to create students passionate about their learning and able to share that passion in both academic and civic life. Our vision to provide our students the best college preparatory education in Colorado is possible thanks to dedicated teachers, diligent administration and involved parents.