Zip Code: 80228
Phone Number: 303-982-9380
Fax Number: 303-982-9381
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Sharon Ivie
Articulation Area: Green Mountain
Grades Served: PK-6
School Mascot: Falcon
School Colors: Green and White
Classes Begin: 8:30 AM
Classes End: 3:00 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? Yes
- Full-Day Kindergarten? Yes
- Half-Day Kindergarten? No
- 100 percent of our teachers are highly qualified and are Effective or Highly Effective according to CDE.
- Our school uses Positive Behavior Support and Brainwise to improve student performance.
- Our student council has worked with Lakewood City Council and Jeffco School District to improve our outdoor play and learning spaces.
Green Mountain Elementary School is a diverse community serving 368 students K- 6th grade. We are committed to creating an environment where all children are provided opportunities to engage in their learning and experience success. Our core values of culture, systemic practice, rigor, and inspiration promote a culture of collaboration and an environment of trust and respect. We are committed to lifelong learning. We are one of twenty schools participating in a Strategic Compensation Federal Grant researching the factors that contribute to increased teacher effectiveness and improved student achievement. We work to address individual student needs, integrate technology, promote safety throughout the school, and encourage parent-community participation.