Phone Number: 303-982-4565
Fax Number: 303-982-4566
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Jennifer Pennell
Articulation Area: Columbine
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Dolphin
School Colors: Blue, White
Classroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 2:45 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- Our Positive Behavior Support and Intervention Program supports and recognizes student's positive decision-making and engagement with learning. We aim to honor our students as learners and human beings. Our PBIS program now includes a Student Ambassadors program.
- Our collaborative staff strive to meet the learning needs of every student through highly differentiated instruction, flexible grouping, and ongoing reevaluation of our instruction.
- Our warm, welcoming, student-centered environment focuses on maintaining positive relationships with all students and their parents. We honor and care about every student every day!
We work together to meet the academic needs of our students. To meet their needs, we will flex students to other grade level teachers if need be. Students enjoy the nurturing, academically challenging, and positive environment.