Phone Number: 303-982-9380
Fax Number: 303-982-9381
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Sharon Ivie
Articulation Area: Green Mountain
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Falcon
School Colors: Green, White
Classroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? no
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- 100 percent of our teachers are highly qualified and are Effective or Highly Effective according to CDE.
- Our school uses Positive Behavior Support and BrainWise to improve student performance.
- Our school is a Model School in Jefferson County for increased Teacher Effectiveness as a Professional Learning Community with a focus on learning, results, and collaboration.
Green Mountain Elementary School is a diverse community serving 378 students K-6th grade. We are committed to creating an environment where all children are provided opportunities to engage in their learning and experience success. Our core values of culture, systemic practice, rigor, and inspiration promote a culture of collaboration and an environment of trust and respect. We are committed to lifelong learning. We are one of nine schools participating as a Model School through an extension of the Strategic Compensation Federal Grant researching the factors that contribute to increased teacher effectiveness and improved student achievement. We work to address individual student needs, integrate technology, promote safety throughout the school, and encourage parent-community participation.