Zip Code: 80123-3736
Phone Number: 303-982-7860
Fax Number: 303-982-7861
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Martha Shehan
Articulation Area: Columbine
Grades Served: PK - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Lion
School Colors: Blue, Yellow
Classroom Hours: 9:10 AM - 3:45 PM
Office Hours: 7:45 AM - 4:15 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? yes
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
Sources of School Pride
- Teachers deliver outstanding, systemic instruction that cultivates in students the confidence to experiment, think independently, and work collaboratively.
- Cutting-edge technology is seamlessly integrated into our student curriculum creating 21st century learners.
- Parent community contributes in a variety of roles to enhance learning opportunities, technology integration, instructional resources, and global understanding.
Leawood's goal is to challenge students ethically, academically, artistically, and athletically. In a safe and caring environment, Leawood cultivates compassionate global citizens through a rigorous and well-rounded curriculum setting high standards for lifelong learning, leadership, and community responsibility.