Zip Code: 80403-1616
Phone Number: 303-982-5422
Fax Number: 303-982-5423
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: Sally Mills
Articulation Area: Arvada West
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Firebirds
School Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue
Classroom Hours: 8:55 AM - 3:35 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
Sources of School Pride
- Received the 2011, 2012, and 2013 Governor's Awards for Distinguished Improvement.
- We have an active PTA and parent advisory group that support technology, extra-curricular programs, community building events, and much more.
- We are a Positive Behavior Support school. At Fairmount, we teach about how much we CARE (Community, Attitude, Respect, and Excellence).
Fairmount Elementary is student-focused and dedicated to meeting the needs of all students. We believe in a rigorous academic program, strong arts and physical education programs, and supporting students' social development. We have consistent, school-wide literacy and mathematics programs that are designed to meet the needs of all students, from advanced learners to students who require additional scaffolds to access the curriculum. We recognize students for their positive contributions to our school community on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Numerous parent volunteers assist students in the classroom every day. Our PTA and Student Council are active in sponsoring school and community projects. Students may participate in a variety of before and after school programs.