Zip Code: 80403
Phone Number: 303-982-5422
Fax Number: 303-982-5423
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: Sally Mills
Articulation Area: Arvada West
Grades Served: K-6
School Mascot: Firebirds
School Colors: Red, Yellow, and Blue
Classes Begin: 8:55 AM
Classes End: 3:35 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? No
- Full-Day Kindergarten? Yes
- Half-Day Kindergarten? Yes
- Winner of the 2011 and 2012 Governor's Award for Distinguished Improvement.
- We have an active PTA and parent advisory group that supports technology, the arts, running club, and much more.
- We are a Positive Behavior Support school. At Fairmount, we talk about how much we CARE (Community, Attitude, Respect, Excellence.
Fairmount Elementary is a student-focused school interested in meeting the needs of all students. We believe in a rigorous academic program, strong arts and physical education programs, and in supporting students' social needs. We have consistent, school-wide literacy and mathematics programs that are designed to meet the needs of all students, from advanced students to struggling learners. We recognize students for their positive contributions and hold regular assemblies designed to reward student academic success and positive behavior. We provide incentives for students to run or walk on our newly installed track at recess, have an active Student Council, and provide a variety of before and after school activities.