Phone Number: 303-982-9324
Fax Number: 303-982-9325
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: Josh Shapiro
Articulation Area: Green Mountain
Grades Served: PK - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Falcons
School Colors: Royal Blue, Yellow
Classroom Hours: 8:35 AM - 3:45 PM
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? yes
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- Diverse population of students engaged and committed to learning.
- Highly qualified staff of teachers and support personnel who believe that all kids can learn and put students needs at the forefront of all that they do.
- Minimal staff turnover - thus providing consistency and systemic practices to ensure increased student achievement.
Foothills Elementary School is committed to creating a diversified, enriching, educational environment that promotes student achievement and success by addressing individual student needs, integrating technology, promoting safety throughout the school, and encouraging parent-community participation. Our school serves 342 students in pre-K through 6th grade who represent diverse backgrounds and cultures. We are proud of our wide variety of extra-curricular activities which include an Art Club, Dance, Karate, Chess Club, Jump Rope Club and various other extension opportunities. We have recently opened a state-of-the-art athletic complex on site which will allow students additional opportunities to engage in physical activities to support our commitment to whole child development. We are dedicated to creating innovative lifelong learners who will be dependable, respectful, healthy, and motivated individuals in a diverse world.