Zip Code: 80004-2486
Phone Number: 303-982-1699
Fax Number: 303-982-1698
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: Moira Coogan
Articulation Area: Arvada West
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Falcon
School Colors: Blue, Gold
Classroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 2:40 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? no
Sources of School Pride
- We offer many enrichment activities for students, including: Running Club, Art Club, Choir, Falcon News, Conflict Mediators, and Student Council.
- We have a High Performance Colorado Power Library and state-of-the-art technology including: SmartBoards, clicker systems, iPads, and laptop computers.
- We are a PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports) school with consistent behavioral expectations for all students.
Fremont strives to provide an educational experience that encourages every child to reach his or her fullest potential. Our dedicated faculty foster academic excellence by providing an environment where students are excited about learning and are engaged in critical thinking and creative problem-solving. We complement our strong academic focus with art, music, and physical education beginning in kindergarten. We are a respectful and collaborative community that prides itself on being a safe and inclusive place for students to explore new ideas and to grow personally. We encourage parent involvement and volunteerism and have both an active PTA and Accountability Committee.