Zip Code: 80004
Phone Number: 303-982-1699
Fax Number: 303-982-1698
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Moira Coogan
Articulation Area: Arvada West
Grades Served: K-6 and Center Program for children with autism
School Mascot: Falcon
School Colors: Blue and Gold
Classes Begin: 8:00 AM
Classes End: 2:40 PM
Office Hours: 7:15 AM - 3:45 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? No
- Full-Day Kindergarten? Yes
- Half-Day Kindergarten? No
- Fremont offers many school enrichment activities for students: Art Club, Yoga Club, Choir, Science Club, Falcon News, Conflict Mediators, and Student Council.
- Fremont is a PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports) school with consistent expectations for all students.
- We have a High Performance Colorado Power Library due to outstanding collaboration between teachers/teacher librarian and technology integration.
Fremont is a dynamic neighborhood school where students are challenged to do their best in all that they do. The Fremont staff values, demonstrates, and teaches integrity, teamwork, problem solving, and respect for all. We strive for educational excellence, and pride ourselves on being a safe place to learn and grow. Fremont hosts a center program for students with autism. We have a supportive, active PTA and advisory group.