Phone Number: 303-982-4625
Fax Number: 303-982-4626
Principal: Mary Keyes
Articulation Area: Columbine
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Raccoon
School Colors: Navy Blue, Silver
Classroom Hours: 7:55 AM - 2:40 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- Our staff is passionate about providing an excellent education for our students. Our teachers monitor progress and respond to individual student needs.
- Our PTA is very involved in fundraising, providing funds and volunteers for a variety of academic and social enrichment opportunities, and new technology for our students. PTA funds also help reduce school fees.
- Our PBIS program helps to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for our students. Our recycling program reduces waste and keeps our environment clean.
At Governor's Ranch Elementary School, we are committed to increasing our students' achievement in all academic areas through systematic planning and assessment practices and regular progress monitoring. Academic achievement and student growth begins with a solid core curriculum in reading, writing, math, social studies, and science. Our staff implements instruction that is aligned with district curriculum and timelines. In addition, our instructional teams plan for extension and intervention through monthly Multi-Tiered System of Supports meetings. Interventions are developed collaboratively, focused on specific areas of need, and student progress and growth is monitored regularly.