Phone Number: 303-982-8314
Fax Number: 303-982-8315
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: Suanne Hawley
Articulation Area: Bear Creek
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Leprechaun
School Colors: Emerald Green, Gold
Classroom Hours: 8:20 AM - 3:05 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- Recipient of the Governor's Distinguished Improvement Award for Outstanding Academic Growth for three years in a row.
- We are proud of the level of parent involvement, our committed community and our generous PTA. We believe that when the school and community work together, great things happen for our kids!
- We are proud of our high academic expectations, our collaborative school culture and our G.O.L.D. standard: Give respect, Offer kindness, Listen and Learn, and Demonstrate safety.
Our school mission is to "provide multiple pathways to foster a rigorous learning environment for student success in school and in life".
Embracing change and creating a positive educational environment for all children is standard at Green Gables Elementary School. We are committed to student success by working together, embracing a culture of continual growth for all, and focusing on the needs of students.