Zip Code: 80227-2367
Phone Number: 303-982-8314
Fax Number: 303-982-8315
Principal: Kathy Chandler
Articulation Area: Bear Creek
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Leprechaun
School Colors: Gold, Emerald Green
Classroom Hours: 8:25 AM - 3:05 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
Sources of School Pride
- Recipient of the Governor's Distinguished Improvement Award for Outstanding Academic Growth for two years in a row.
- We are proud of the level of parent involvement, our committed community and our generous PTA.
- We are proud of our high academic expectations, our systemic use of Thinking Maps, team collaborations and student focus.
Embracing change and creating a positive educational environment for all children is standard at Green Gables Elementary School. We are committed to student success by working together, using assessment as a part of the learning process and by being fluent in our response to student needs. Our parent community is very supportive and generous. Our staff is skilled at using technology to deepen thinking skills around content in our curriculum. Due to all of these factors, we pride ourselves on student growth scores as measured by CSAP.