Zip Code: 80227-4409
Phone Number: 303-982-8714
Fax Number: 303-982-8715
Principal: Victoria Kaye
Articulation Area: Bear Creek
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 8th Grade
School Mascot: Bear
School Colors: Green, Gold
Classroom Hours: 8:10 AM - 2:45 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
Sources of School Pride
- Our students and staff enjoy using our continuously expanding technology.
- 6th - 8th grade students are eligible to participate in competitive athletics, which include soccer, volleyball, cheerleading, basketball and track & field.
- Our parent/student run Seed-to-Table program will plant and harvest its 7th year of crops in 2014.
Bear Creek K-8 School serves 1,125 students and is committed to creating a learning environment that promotes student achievement and success by maintaining a rigorous instructional pace, integrating technology, fostering safety, and encouraging parent-community participation. Approximately 50% of our exiting 8th grade students have successfully completed Algebra 1 and/or Algebra II and nearly 90% have mastered two years of Spanish. To cultivate well-rounded students we also offer many extracurricular activities, which include Spanish enrichment (elementary level), competitive sports, Tumbling Teddies, Mad Science, Artful Journey and Hand Bell Choir. In addition, we have implemented several service projects that continue to significantly assist several families in our community who have been challenged by these ongoing hard economic times.