Phone Number: 303-982-7990
Fax Number: 303-982-7991
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Christina Austin
Articulation Area: Bear Creek
Grades Served: PK - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Coyote
School Colors: Blue, Purple
Classroom Hours: 8:10 AM - 2:55 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? yes
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- Kendallvue Elementary is a school of choice for families both in and outside our immediate community.
- Kendallvue Elementary maintains rigorous academic expectations while addressing comprehensive health, social/emotional, and safety needs.
- Kendallvue Elementary has a strong parent involvement program which includes an award winning PTA.
Kendallvue Elementary offers a stable and veteran faculty that maintains high expectations and works to build individual responsibility, while at the same time supporting the child in their academic and social emotional needs. We promote a strong partnership with parents that goes beyond just fundraisers to include volunteering, advocacy, and involvement in the decision-making process. Kendallvue Elementary offers a wide variety of extra-curricular opportunities including chess club and intramural sports. As a result of our commitment to each individual student, we are a school of choice for families in and outside our attendance area.