Zip Code: 80021-4282
Phone Number: 303-982-0368
Fax Number: 303-982-0369
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Catherine Elliott
Articulation Area: Standley Lake
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Skywalker
School Colors: Bright Red, Royal Blue
Classroom Hours: 7:45 AM - 2:30 PM
Office Hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
Sources of School Pride
- Lukas Elementary uses Positive Behavior and Interventions Support (PBIS). Our school motto is C.A.R.E. (Community, Accepts Responsibility, Respect, Excellence and Effort).
- Lukas Elementary and the Lukas School-Aged Enrichment offer after school activities including Choir, Dance, Art, Fitness, Science, and Spanish.
- Lukas Elementary values the work of our PTA and parent volunteers. We believe that when the school and community work together, great things happen for our kids!
At Lukas Elementary, children are at the heart of everything we do. The mission of the Lukas Elementary School Community is to educate our students to successfully, positively, and actively contribute to a diverse society. We believe in respect, responsibility, and the right to learn.