Phone Number: 303-982-4766
Fax Number: 303-982-4767
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: Rebecca Chao
Articulation Area: Columbine
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Knight
School Colors: Silver, Royal Blue
Classroom Hours: 8:40 AM - 3:15 PM
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- John Irwin School of Academic Excellence Award since 2002.
- Science/Social Studies, technology, ecology, the Arts, and Advanced Mathematics options support Core Knowledge programming that sustains rigorous learning for all.
- Committed volunteers support state-of-the-art classroom, technology, artistic, and environmental resources.
Students at Normandy Elementary, a Core Knowledge school, attain their highest potential through a rigorous, content-rich educational program. Normandy has earned the prestigious John Irwin School of Excellence Academic Award continuously since 2002 for our outstanding results on state assessments. Normandy delivers a systemic, sequential curriculum that adheres to national, state, and district expectations, as well as the Core Knowledge sequence in grades K-6, including an Advanced Math option for grades 1-6. Our active parent and school community value state-of-the-art technology in all classrooms. Normandy embodies excellence in academic achievement and character development.