Phone Number: 303-982-9890
Fax Number: 303-982-9891
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Scott Thompson
Articulation Area: Pomona
Grades Served: PK - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Panther
School Colors: Blue, Gold
Classroom Hours: 8:20 AM - 3:10 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? yes
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- Parr's greatest source of pride is our connection and how we support our community. Parr offers a variety of programs to meet the needs of all students. Favorites are Boys' Club, Girls' Running Club, Choir, band and orchestra, Student Council, Science Fair and Spelling Bee. Brain Wise, a community outreach program that teaches children critical thinking skills so that they can make better choices and responsible decisions. 4-H Youth Development Program, an after school program is available throughout the school year.
- Parr is a safe and nurturing school. We have close connections with our families and community. We offer preschool and an on-site before and after school child care program.
- Our Families in Need program helps families with food, personal hygiene items, clothing, etc. A food bank and a small clothes boutique are also available for our families.
Our Mission: Parr Elementary works with our families and community to develop the full potential of every child by providing quality, student-centered education.
Although Parr Elementary School is located in an established welcoming neighborhood in Arvada, Colorado, many families outside our enrollment boundries chose to join our school community. One of our goals is to ensure that all students have access to a quality education in a supportive, welcoming, and equitable environment. Our on-site preschool works closely with the grade school. Many of our preschool students choose to continue their education at Parr. Students enjoy the cohesiveness that a small school provides. Students are actively involved in their learning and take pride in the quality education they receive. Students at Parr are friendly and respectful, which strengthens our diverse student population.