Zip Code: 80004
Phone Number: 303-982-0590
Fax Number: 303-982-0591
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: John Katsanis
Articulation Area: Arvada
Grades Served: K-6
School Mascot: Ram
School Colors: Purple and White
Classes Begin: 7:35 AM
Classes End: 2:20 PM
Office Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? No
- Full-Day Kindergarten? Yes
- Half-Day Kindergarten? No
- Our school uses Positive Behavior Support to improve student performance.
- Our school received the Governor's Distinguished Improvement Award.
- Our school offers after-school activities including Target College, Student Council, Choir, Art Club, Tutoring, P.E. Activities and Yearbook Club.
We are a positive, welcoming school with a high percentage of choice enrollment students. Peck Elementary School is committed to creating an enriching educational environment that promotes student achievement and success by addressing individual student needs, integrating technology, promoting safety throughout the school, and encouraging parent-community participation. Our school serves 338 students in K - 6th who come from diverse backgrounds. Our teachers have high expectations for all students.