Phone Number: 303-982-0590
Fax Number: 303-982-0591
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Matthew Hilbert
Articulation Area: Arvada
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Ram
School Colors: Purple, White
Classroom Hours: 7:35 AM - 2:20 PM
Office Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? no
Sources of School Pride
- Our school uses Positive Behavior Support to improve student performance – Ram PRIDE
- Our school received the Governor's Distinguished Improvement Award two years in a row - 2013 and 2014 and recognized by the Great Schools Foundation in 2015 for continued student achievement.
- Our school offers many different after-school enrichment opportunities for students’ academic, artistic, and athletic growth outside the classroom. These opportunities include Target College, Choir, Art Club, Sport Stacking, Karate, Yearbook, Origami, Running, and various other activities provided through Overtime Athletics.
Peck Elementary School is a community-centered school that believes that every stakeholder (students, parents, staff, and members of our community) are all integral to our work of providing a solid, well-rounded education to each and every student who enters our doors. Peck Elementary School is committed to creating an enriching educational environment that promotes student achievement and success by addressing individual student needs, integrating technology, promoting a safe, supportive and welcoming culture throughout our school, and building parent-community relationships. Our school serves 340 students in kindergarten through grade 6 who come from diverse backgrounds. Our teachers are highly-qualified and are dedicated to providing instruction that is research-based and pushes our students to new levels.
Our students develop purpose, community and passion for learning at Peck Elementary School by demonstrating Ram PRIDE:
P – Promote and Practice Safety
R – Respect Self and Others
I – Imagine Success
D – Dare to Care
E – Engage in Learning.
Each trimester, our students are recognized for demonstrating PRIDE at Peck Elementary.