Zip Code: 80127
Phone Number: 303-982-4800
Fax Number: 303-982-4801
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Molly Touher
Articulation Area: Bear Creek
Grades Served: K-6
School Mascot: Panther
School Colors: Black, Pink and Teal
Classes Begin: 8:40 AM
Classes End: 3:20 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? No
- Full-Day Kindergarten? Yes
- Half-Day Kindergarten? Yes
- Peiffer has outstanding PTA support and involvement that creates a warm, welcoming environment.
- We implement research-based, best instructional practices to promote academic achievement and personal growth.
- We have integrated technology into our classrooms in order to prepare our students to be 21st century learners.
We have been recipients of Colorado Department of Education's Read to Achieve Grants, Wal-Mart Literacy Grants, Daniels Fund Science Grant, Safe Routes to School (CDOT) Grant, Jefferson Foundation 'Catch and Release' and 'Lights On After School' Grants, and the prestigious Morgridge Technology Grant, all of which support students' academic endeavors and health objectives. Peiffer boasts an excellent staff and a very involved community. Staff, student and parent survey data attests to the positive climate and the emphasis on success for all students.