Phone Number: 303-982-4800
Fax Number: 303-982-4801
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: Molly Touher
Articulation Area: Bear Creek
Grades Served: PK - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Panther
School Colors: Black, Pink, Teal
Classroom Hours: 8:40 AM - 3:20 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? yes
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- We implement research-based, best instructional practices to promote academic achievement and personal growth.
- We integrate technology into our classrooms in order to prepare our students to be 21st century learners.
- We uphold life-long character qualities and integrate these with social and academic learning goals. Our six school-wide character qualities are responsibility, integrity, collaboration, inquiry, perseverance, and craftsmanship.
At Peiffer Elementary, we are a community of learners and thinkers. We celebrate having a highly-qualified, energetic staff that is dedicated to developing the academic as well as the social and emotional needs of our students. Staff, student and parent survey data attest to the safe, positive learning environment. Students at Peiffer are immersed in rich, authentic learning experiences every day. We have up-to-date technology that supports and enriches our curriculum. Parent involvement is also a key component of student success and there are a myriad of volunteer opportunities available to get involved with your child's education. Our PTA and School-level Accountability Committee are highly supportive of the school and its mission and vision.