Zip Code: 80127-1311
Phone Number: 303-982-4800
Fax Number: 303-982-4801
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: Molly Touher
Articulation Area: Bear Creek
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Panther
School Colors: Black, Pink, Teal
Classroom Hours: 8:40 AM - 3:20 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
Sources of School Pride
- We implement research-based, best instructional practices to promote academic achievement and personal growth.
- We integrate technology into our classrooms in order to prepare our students to be 21st century learners.
- Peiffer has outstanding PTA support and involvement that creates a warm, welcoming environment.
At Peiffer Elementary, we are a community of learners and thinkers. We celebrate having a highly-qualified, energetic staff that is dedicated to developing the academic as well as the social and emotional needs of our students. Staff, student and parent survey data attest to the safe, positive learning environment. Students at Peiffer are immersed in rich, authentic learning experiences every day. We are fortunate to have up-to-date technology that supports and enriches our curriculum. Developing life-long character traits and actions such as empathy, perseverance, and craftsmanship guide our work with students. Parent involvement is also a key component of student success and there are a myriad of volunteer opportunities available to get involved with your child's education.