Phone Number: 303-982-5921
Fax Number: 303-982-5922
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: Janace Fischer
Articulation Area: Golden
Grades Served: PK - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Panther
School Colors: Teal, Gold
Classroom Hours: 8:15 AM - 2:55 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? yes
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? no
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- 100 percent of our teachers and support staff are Highly Qualified in the field of education.
- We effectively implement PBS and Healthy Schools programming school-wide.
- We integrate technology into every classroom through a variety of resources, including SMARTboards, iPads, Chromebooks, document cameras, apps and other technology based resources. We are close to attaining our goal of 1:1 iPads/Chromebooks in every classroom. We offer Project Based Learning opportunities, Service Based Learning opportunities and strive to meet the individualized needs of all students.
Pleasant View Elementary is a small, friendly school that is proud of creating a welcoming environment where the needs of all students and families are addressed. We effectively implement rigorous instruction that addresses common core standards and meets the diverse needs of all learners. We have full-day kindergarten, on-site preschool, on-site before and after school care, free before and after school enrichment programs, and free summer school. Technology is integrated into the curriculum and instruction with iPads, mobile computer labs, and SMART Boards. Communication and collaboration with families and the community are key components of our successes. We have weekly parent coffees, regular classroom newsletters, monthly school newsletters, and an active PTSA.