Zip Code: 80021-4873
Phone Number: 303-982-6460
Fax Number: 303-982-6461
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Kimberly Schlarbaum
Articulation Area: Standley Lake
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Pioneer
School Colors: Purple, Teal
Classroom Hours: 8:40 AM - 3:25 PM
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
Sources of School Pride
- Our school is committed to developing the academic and social growth of ALL of our students.
- We have a day before and after school day care program to support our working families offering enrichment activities and homework support.
- Our school uses Positive Behavior Support to improve student performance and follows a Brain Wise curriculum.
Semper has a warm, welcoming environment. We encourage parent participation by providing multiple opportunities to volunteer in their child's classroom. The Semper community is proud of our diversity and the 24 different languages spoken at Semper. We host the Young Writers Conference, Spelling Bee, GeoBee and English Second Language parent meetings. We believe in the importance of the arts at Semper in helping develop well rounded students with each grade level preparing and performing each year. Teachers develop a positive classroom environment beginning the first day of school. We set high expectations for behaviors in the halls, cafeteria, and at recess. Students are assessed frequently, and the data is used to guide instruction. Each grade level team works collaboratively to plan units of instruction and to provide students with the necessary interventions and extensions to improve their achievement.