Phone Number: 303-982-7407
Fax Number: 303-982-7408
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: Andrew Blackman, Sheila Byrnes, Samantha Salazar
Articulation Area: Alameda
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Eagles
School Colors: Blue, Gold
Classroom Hours: 8:45 AM - 3:45 PM
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:15 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? no
Sources of School Pride
- Stein offers after school activities that include garden club, drama club, student council, Soccer for Success, Girls on the Run and chess club.
- Our school uses Positive Behavior Intervention Support, Class Dojo, Second Step, and Steps to Success to improve student behavior and build character.
- Stein values diversity and bilingualism. We have a K-6th grade dual language program.
Stein is one of highest achieving Title 1 schools in Jeffco. From 2009-2013, the Colorado State Legislature has given Stein the Center of Excellence Award because it has one of the highest rates of student longitudinal growth as measured by the Colorado Growth Model. This year, CDE awarded Stein the Governor's Distinguished Achievement Award. For the fourth time in a row, Foundations for Great Schools awarded Stein a grant because of its instructional effectiveness and its school culture of high expectations, accountability, consistency, and data-driven teaching strategies. This year the grant was for $20,000.