Phone Number: 303-982-2638
Fax Number: 303-982-2639
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: Caryn Jehn-McCormick, Patti Katsampes
Articulation Area: Arvada West
Grades Served: PK - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Stallion
School Colors: Red, Black
Classroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 3:10 PM
Office Hours: 7:45 AM - 3:45 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? yes
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
Sources of School Pride
- Stott has a 1:1 iPad program for all K-6 students. Every student has an iPad mini to use at school and home to increase their 21st Century skills of critical thinking and problem solving.
- Stott provides before and after school enrichment opportunities for students including student council, running club, intramural sports, choir, hand bells, science fair, homework club, and various after school classes.
- Stott implements the Positive Behavioral and Support system (PBIS) promoting student respect for self, others, learning environment, and effort.
Stott Elementary is a neighborhood school where children are challenged to do their best academically and behaviorally. Stott has a 1:1 iPad program where all students have an iPad to use both at school and home. We place a high priority on integrating technology in classroom learning in order to build students' problem solving and critical thinking skills through increased rigor. Stott is a PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention Support) school focusing on positive actions with consistent expectations for all. Respect for self, others, learning environment and effort are the guidelines for our staff and students. Student Council, intramural sports, running club, science fair, choir, hand bells, and homework club are offered throughout the year. We also offer interest-based classes in art, dance, conversational Spanish, and Mad Science. Stott Elementary is a great place for children to learn and grow.