Zip Code: 80004-2264
Phone Number: 303-982-2638
Fax Number: 303-982-2639
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Patti Katsampes
Articulation Area: Arvada West
Grades Served: PK - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Stallion
School Colors: Red, Black
Classroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 3:10 PM
Office Hours: 7:45 AM - 3:45 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? yes
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
Sources of School Pride
- Stott is currently building a 1:1 iPad program for all K-6 students. Students also have the option to bring their own iPad.
- Stott provides before and after school enrichment opportunities for students including various clubs, student council, running club, and intramurals.
- Stott implements the Positive Behavioral and Support system (PBS) promoting student respect for learning, self, and others.
Stott Elementary is a neighborhood school where children are challenged to do their best academically and behaviorally. We place a high priority on integrating technology in classroom learning. Stott is currently building a 1:1 iPad program where all students have an iPad to use both at school and home. Currently, Kindergarten through 2nd grades have iPads and students have the option to bring their own iPad to use throughout the school day. Stott is a PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention Support) school focusing on positive actions with consistent expectations for all. Respect for self, others, learning environment and effort are the guidelines for our staff and students. Student Council, intramurals, running club, and choir are offered throughout the year. Stott Elementary is a great place to learn and grow.