Phone Number: 303-982-9935
Fax Number: 303-982-9936
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Natalie Berges Tucker
Articulation Area: Arvada
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Tiger
School Colors: Royal Blue, White
Classroom Hours: 7:45 AM - 2:35 PM
Office Hours: 7:15 AM - 3:45 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? no
Sources of School Pride
- Thomson has a student centered staff that works incredibly hard to meet the needs of all students. Our work is grounded in the values of a growth-mindset, shared leadership, student centered environment, positivity, collaboration and communication.
- Thomson consistently meets our academic growth goals of an MGP of 55 or higher, which means that students are making more than a year's growth in reading, writing and math.
- A wonderfully supportive PTA and Parent group works collaboratively to support our school and student growth.
Thomson is dedicated to preparing every student for an excellent future. As you walk through the doors of our amazing school, please take note of the pride we take in all things connected to our student centered learning environment. As you walk through our school, you will see that our building is about our students and reflects our mission and vision. You will see ALL staff members engaged in supporting our students' academic performance, whether it is our teachers and paraprofessionals, office personnel, cafeteria workers, or our custodial crew. We are a child centered building working as a team with our parents to put our students, your children, first.