Phone Number: 303-982-7670
Fax Number: 303-982-7666
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Sherry Carter
Articulation Area: Wheat Ridge
Grades Served: PK - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Eagle
School Colors: Blue, Yellow
Classroom Hours: 8:15 AM - 2:55 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? yes
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? no
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- At Vivian Elementary we meet the needs of the whole child and maximize individual achievement so that students are better prepared to meet life’s challenges.
- Through STEAM and rigorous daily instruction with students, we provide engaging, real-world learning experiences with high expectations through collaboration with students, staff and parents.
- At Vivian Elementary we are committed to have strong community partnerships that strengthen our school and neighborhood.
At Vivian Elementary, we are integrating our content areas to build a project/problem based learning environment that will incorporate STEAM in every grade level. We are dedicated to increasing our students' use of technology as a tool to access and deepen learning.
At Vivian Elementary we believe that partnering with parents and community members helps to strengthen our daily learning. We have a strong volunteer program and an open-door policy so that staff and parents are able to work collaboratively to improve student achievement. We believe it is important for our students to acquire academic knowledge, skills, and understanding of concepts in a positive and diverse learning environment. Our teachers are continuously improving their methodologies and instructional practices to ensure student success today and a sound foundation for their future studies.