Phone Number: 303-982-7670
Fax Number: 303-982-7666
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Sherry Carter
Articulation Area: Wheat Ridge
Grades Served: PK - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Eagle
School Colors: Blue, Yellow
Classroom Hours: 8:15 AM - 2:55 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? yes
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? no
Sources of School Pride
- The Vivian staff continues to strive to hold each child to high academic and social expectations.
- We are proud and embrace the diversity that our three center programs bring to our school.
- At Vivian we have strong community partnerships that strengthen our school and neighborhood.
At Vivian Elementary, we believe that communication with our families and community members is essential. We have a strong volunteer program. Vivian has an open-door policy so that staff and parents are able to work collaboratively to improve student achievement. We believe it is important for our students to acquire academic knowledge, skills, and understanding of concepts in a positive and diverse learning environment. Our teachers are continuously improving their methodologies and instructional practices to ensure student success today and a sound foundation for their future studies.