Phone Number: 303-982-1012
Fax Number: 303-982-1013
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: Kelly Curran
Articulation Area: Pomona
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Eagle
School Colors: Red, Silver, Black
Classroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 3:15 PM
Office Hours: 7:45 AM - 3:45 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
Sources of School Pride
- We have 21st century technology in every classroom including three 5th grade 1:1 iPads. We are getting ready to launch an after school robotics lab for grade 4-6
- Numerous opportunities to volunteer and engage families, e.g. PTA, Watch Dog Dads, parent volunteers, our fun run, running club, etc.
- Community and academic enrichment through robotics labs (coming soon), our fall fun run, Choir, Drums Alive, service projects such as collecting books for Kenya, Arvada Food Drive, and Foothills Animal Shelter, and our PTA sponsors a family fun nights.
Weber is actively working on the pursuit of excellence in all academic subjects. We have highly qualified teachers in every grade, and our teachers care deeply about the whole child and developing students with growth mindset. We believe that all students can succeed. We have a very welcoming environment, and believe that if we create a safe place for learning our students will be successful. We welcome parent and community volunteers to help with classrooms, be Watch Dog Dads and Moms, All Pro Dads, etc. Please join us in our pursuit of excellence by becoming involved in our school.