Phone Number: 303-982-1012
Fax Number: 303-982-1013
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Kelly Curran
Articulation Area: Pomona
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Eagle
School Colors: Red, Silver, Black
Classroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 3:15 PM
Office Hours: 7:45 AM - 3:45 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
Sources of School Pride
- We have 21st century technology in every classroom including three 5th grade 1:1 iPads. We have a before and after school robotics lab for grade 4-6.
- Numerous opportunities to volunteer and engage families, e.g. PTA, Watch Dog Dads, parent volunteers, our fun run, running club, etc.
- We have a strong belief in community and academic enrichment through robotics labs, our fall fun run, Choir, Dance Club, Family Math Night, Science Matters Club, Science Fair Club, Cultural Night, Parenting Classes, Cyber Safety, grade level plays and programs, running club, Math clubs at various grade levels, and Drums Alive. We believe in the word Community, and thus our school offers various service projects that include collecting books for Kenya, Arvada Food Bank food drive, and Foothills Animal Shelter collection of food and necessities for the shelter, and a sock hop for Children's Hospital to name a few. We collaborate and partner with our PTA on a fund raiser, Holiday Shoppe for charity, and family fun nights.
Weber is actively working on the pursuit of excellence in all academic subjects. We have highly qualified teachers in every grade, and our teachers care deeply about the whole child and developing students with growth mindset. We believe that all students can succeed. We have a very welcoming environment, and believe that if we create a safe place for learning our students will be successful. We welcome parent and community volunteers to help with classrooms, as Watch Dog Dads and Moms, All Pro Dads, etc. Please join us in our pursuit of excellence by becoming involved in our school.