Phone Number: 303-982-3975
Fax Number: 303-982-3976
Email Address: email@example.com
Principal: Cheryl Borst
Articulation Area: Dakota Ridge
Grades Served: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
School Mascot: Wildcat
School Colors: Burgundy, Gray
Classroom Hours: 8:25 AM - 3:00 PM
Office Hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Preschool Program? no
- Full Day Kindergarten? yes
- Half Day Kindergarten? yes
See School View the Colorado Department of Education's report on school and district performance.
Sources of School Pride
- Westridge consistently receives the highest rating of performance from the State, as determined by our academic achievement scores. Our students regularly out-perform the state, district, and area averages.
- Our welcoming environment includes an involved PTA/SAC, volunteer opportunities and a wide variety of after school enrichment offerings. We are "Healthy School Champion" school, and promote health and wellness for our students, staff, and community.
- Westridge includes a Gifted and Talented center program. We bring highly effective instructional strategies and individualized learning expectations to all of our students.
At Westridge, we provide a wide variety of learning experiences incorporating state-of-the-art technologies, higher order thinking and strong communication skills. Our students develop learning passions through enriching opportunities in the arts, sport and academic areas. We appreciate strong partnership with our supportive parent community as together we build a community where kids come first.