Skip To Content

Jeffco Retirees & Former Employees

The following information is for individuals who have retired from service to Jeffco Public Schools.

As a former employee you may be eligible for Unemployment Compensation Benefits as long as you meet the eligibility requirements under Colorado law. To get more information about eligibility, filing a claim, and current claim information please visit the Colorado Unemployment Information website. You can get your information to file a claim by visiting the Access Jeffco/ESS Homepage and selecting the "Separation Letter" tile.

Address Changes

Any non-active, former employee who needs to update their address will need to fill out the Former Employee Address Change form. Please return completed form to Human Resources, Employee Records Department by fax or mail. The contact information is provided on the form.


Human Resources Welcome Center

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.