Skip To Main Content

Header Holder

District Canvas Container

Close District Canvas

District Navs Tabs - Desktop

District Navs Accordions - Mobile

Canvas Icons Nav


Building & Facility Use Request

Jeffco Public Schools buildings and facilities are more than just places of education, they are centers of the community. Schools are used as voting locations, meeting places and recreational centers. The buildings and athletic fields are also available for community use.

Application Process

Follow these procedures to apply to use a Jeffco facility.

  • Print a copy of the Building and Facility Use Request Form and the Building Use Designee Checklist. A separate application is required for each facility.
  • Submit completed forms to the office staff at the requested facility for approval and scheduling.
  • The district's General Accounting office will email the facility user an agreement, which requires insurance information and an electronic signature. The facility user has five business days to electronically sign the agreement. Email insurance information to
  • The agreement serves as the facility users permit.
  • All facility users or their representative must have a copy of the approved agreement with them when occupying the facility.
  • If the facility will not be used for any of the approved times, notify the school and General Accounting 24 hours in advance.
  • General Accounting will email the facility user monthly invoices.


Fees will be assessed for use of school facilities and equipment in accordance with District Policy KF. Invoices will be emailed to the email address listed on the agreement.

Building and Facility Use Fee Schedule

Special Events and Fire Safety

The fire compliance requirements document is not inclusive of all safety requirements incumbent on the facility user. Consult with the school, the Risk Management Department or the local fire department with questions or concerns.

Liability Insurance

Liability insurance may be required for events held at a Jeffco facility. Private event insurance can be obtained through the Tenant Users Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP) offered by Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services.

Contact Us

General Accounting Department

Christie Cromwell, Building Use Technician